The ADDUCE Consortium
The ADDUCE Project
What is ADHD?
Patients and relatives
Leader: S. McCarthy / University College Cork (UCC), Ireland
1) The primary objective of this WP is to ensure that medical-ethical considerations are integrated in all the proposed studies of the project
2) The secondary objectives are to ensure that the trials will be conducted according to the principles of ICH Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and Good Pharmacoepidemiology Practice (GPP)
The fifth ADDUCE Newsletter is now available!
Here, you can read about the finalisation of the project,
the European Medicines Agency and General Assembly meetings
and the dissemination of the results!
The fourth ADDUCE Newsletter is available!
In this newsletter, you can find some information on the final recruitment status of the 2 main studies:
- the prospective open-label methylphenidate pharmacovigilance study
- the long-term cardiascular effects of methylphenidate use
Also, you can read about the future plans of the project!
More than 1500 children, adolescents and adults across all Europe already took part in our study! Thanks to them, we have already gathered lots of information so we can know a lot more about methylphenidate than ever before!
Did you participate in the ADDUCE studies and are you curious about the latest news on the project?
Here you can find some information!
News for children, April 2015
News for adolescents, April 2015
News for parents, April 2015
The third ADDUCE Newsletter is available!
Read more about the ADDUCE studies:
- the prospective open-label methylphenidate pharmacovigilance study: recruitment status and spin-
- the long-term cardiovascular effects of methylphenidate use: study design and participation
and much more in the ADDUCE Newsletter 3, March 2015
The second ADDUCE Newsletter is available!
Read more about the 2 main ADDUCE studies:
WP3: prospective open-label methylphenidate
- WP8: long-term cardiovascular effects of methylphenidate use
and much more in the ADDUCE Newsletter 2, February 2013
16 - 19 OCTOBER 2016:
4rd EUNETHYDIS International Conference on ADHD, Berlin - Germany
from basis neuroscience to optimised clinical care
17 & 18 APRIL 2016:
ADDUCE Consortium meeting, London - UK
28 - 31 MAY 2015:
5th World Congress on ADHD: from Child to Adult Disorder, Glasgow - Scotland
20 & 21 APRIL 2015:
ADDUCE Consortium meeting, Salina - Italy
21 - 24 MAY 2014:
3rd EUNETHYDIS International Conference on ADHD, Istanbul - Turkey
ADHD and related disorders
19 & 20 MAY 2014:
ADDUCE Consortium meeting, Istanbul - Turkey
3 - 6 OCTOBER 2013:
23rd EUNETHYDIS Network Meeting, Prague Czech Republic
A meeting of the European Network of Hyperkinetic Disorders
6 - 9 JUNE 2013:
4th World Congress on ADHD: from Childhood to Adult Disease, Milan - Italy
4 & 5 JUNE 2013:
ADDUCE Consortium meeting, Milan - Italy
6 & 7 JUNE 2012:
ADDUCE Consortium meeting, Cagliari - Italy
23 MAY 2012:
2nd EUNETHYDIS International Conference on ADHD, Barcelona - Spain